del.icio.us

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Experience Insanity

My RSS reader, and especially the folder HyperBlogs, went completely bonkers (thank you Sam & Max) yesterday because of an overload of experience technology experiences. I rather not go down that same path as everybody goes, because for now it had been only dm07kna students that read these blogs. And why read 51 times about the same stuff you've already experienced happening a couple of hours earlier that day.. You know how it feels to get lost in a house of mirros filled with dozens of refelections.

Still for a undefinable certain reason I feel obliged to write at least something down and I will do it this day in the form of a review on Ralph Lundsten and our hit product CAR. But first I need to do some more research on Ralph Lundsten.

PS. today is 'Talk Like A Pirate Day'. So i am gonna fetch me a nice bottle o' rum and get shipwreck'd.

No comments:

more del.icio.us stuff

statcounter