del.icio.us

Friday, November 2, 2007

Rapid Pink Movements

Many things to running around my head to write about this week. Too sad there is such a minimal amout of time. But there is one thing that pisses me off right now: T-Mobile (a mobile phone company) claimed the rights of the color maganeta. So they sue every other company that uses that color... Makes my blood boil. Up untill now I only found reports in dutch. But I will try to keep you updated.

I will put up a petition site, to reclaim the pink! (some hrs later today).

To keep it pink, there is a lot going on around the topic of free online music distrubution as Oink got busted sometime last week. There is something revolutionairy music distribution wise going on this moment. But more on that later (today I hope).

No comments:

more del.icio.us stuff

statcounter