del.icio.us

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Feed me content

So we received this exercise to give all the groupmembers feedback on their blogs. I figured, the best way to do this is to write it as a short review on my blog. In this way I finally manage to link these people on mine, because I have my link section discarded somewhere into a place which people would like to refer as oblivion.

To start off with my roommate

Johannes Mathison

Very well written and a bit cynical on the things we have done so far. Quite interesting texts. Layouts are there for to be pimped.

Alva Nachenius

Running low on content, but it fits the design being as minimal. I like the greens and the motion.

Rebecca Berg

I could say the same as I did for Johannes. And I rather don't put to much work into saying something different. Good content, design a bit too unedited. Making something look attractive gets you half of the audience.

Frederik Twede

It's quite a good resemblance on how you react in real life, as so far I could experience. It's still a bit low on content and design, but yeah..

Thus the reviews are as well low on content and design. But hey.. feedbacking people who have their blog running for about two days which almost hadn't had the time for sleep isn't actually a realistic idea. So I'll get back to you when everybody had the time to wise up.

And for the presentations today... It's was a hell of a drag. Some beautifull dynamic stuff had been shown. I haven't heard much real engaging stories. However some groups had done a thorough research, most people seemed to be quite low on interesting content. . Except for Kim's Russian part which I really enjoyed!

I'm glad this day is over. Sofie said we should celebrate. But how are we going to be able to celebrate if we have to be present in school at eight tomorrow morning? Maybe there exists some weird Swedish associations on the verb 'celebrating' which do not include beers and the usual hangover.

No comments:

more del.icio.us stuff

statcounter