del.icio.us

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

If I want to make pictures, I will buy a camera instead.

After using my indestructable Siemens A50 for about 6 years now, I finally bought a new phone. It's a neat Sony Ericsson W200i, looks decent. It has good design written all over it, even within where the accu is located. And for the most important part not too much fancy stuff. The fellow in the shop told me that this one dont have as many megapixels as the Samsung phones have. I was like, yeah if I want to make pictures, I will buy a camera instead. And another thing, about those samsung flip-open ninja phones. I really don't like the design and I will probably break them right away, get stuck between elevator doors or something more improbable.

So yeah it looks real neat and feels decent. I can probably hang on to it for like 4 years. I got prepaid because I am the foreigner around here (discrimination I would say!), it's a Comviq prepaid thingy, so those swedes who have Comviq, I can call you for free!

And now comes the most brilliant part of it, my phonenumber:
07 04 082 082 that would be in dutch +46 7 04 082 082

I love it!

1 comment:

Isak Ström said...

Besides, megapixels dont do squat for image quality. Can't understand why it's such a big selling point.

more del.icio.us stuff

statcounter