del.icio.us

Friday, September 7, 2007

FIPO!

So I'll start off beeing geeky right away. For those who never seen the lights of internets shining from their screens, a FIPO is short for First Post, a popular saying in teh forum cultures. (saying 'teh forum cultures' and 'the internets' can be measured in the same amount of geekyness).

Duckburg & Internets

Jumping in on the internets, the internets at our 'Duckburg' castle are quite slow, I will never manage my great scheme to download them all! Our humble homeowner Bosse has moved his router around the place, but the signal is still poor. We suspect the dozens spiders running around the house of evil internets draining conspiracies.

Duckburg is the place where I live right now, with three other Hypernauts (Jocke, Johannes & Max). We called it duckburg because the place is stuffed with stuff, and in special porcelain ducks. But I can't complain. It's really nice, the homeowners took care of everything and we've got everything from porcelain ducks, over a hundred pieces of cutlery and a great amount of swedish lecture to a dishwasher, a piano, beautiful views and a swimming pool.

Tonight were are going to celebrate duckburg and the fact im staying with tacos & wine. I will post some more info's about Hyper and my most interesting life as soon as I learned to say "kladdkuk".

No comments:

more del.icio.us stuff

statcounter