del.icio.us

Friday, September 7, 2007

SEPO (and how i manage to survive)

Yes. I'm staying here. I had a good chat with the Hyper officials yesterday. And they want me to stay here as much I want too. So I got their support, no discounts, but supports. They are going to try to contact the 'IB groep' and 'Nuffic' to talk some sense to them. If everything works out fine, I will get my deserved loan (denglish) and live up to the swedish standards.

If not, than we will figure some other way out. They offered to forward me some interesting freelance jobs that could cover my living expensenses. Here my parents jump in as well, they are really supporting me really much, and as much as I need. I finally can get this weight a bit off my mind. And even my classmates are supporting me in the ways they are able. (buying me beers and such). It's so nice to get all this support from everyone and I want to thank everyone. So this SEPO is devoted to all these enlighted souls!

(and yeah I learned to say the word kladdkuk quite quick)

1 comment:

Wessel said...

Hello brother,
I will just reply in English, so everyone will understand.
It's nice to read that it's going well in Sverige, except for the internet draining spiders ofcourse.
But I'm going to claim you're room as long as you live in Sweden, if you don't mind.
I'm going to quit my job as mushroompicker as well, next sunday will be my last time.
Well 'till so far the exciting stories from Holland.
I will see you during autumn holiday or however it's called in English.
I'm gonna drink some more hertog jan
cya on teh internets

more del.icio.us stuff

statcounter